“In Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins Arthurs heroic battle with the underworld was finally over and the entrance to the realm was sealed. So he thought. Time passes and unknowing to mankind the dark lord has awaken from his slumber and kidnaps the princess in an effort to conquer the human world. Arthur must set off for the evil forest the gateway to the underworld to save the princess from imminent doom and keep the devil as well as his minions at bay. The excitement and intensity of the forerunner continues as our armored hero takes on this new challenge for the sake of humanity.
With the use of a 3D graphics engine the Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins world comes alive as effects cutscenes backgrounds and animations are given more depth and richer detail. Retaining the classic design of the series several new facets have been created including a broader range of motion and new control techniques. Now our hero has the capability to dash double-jump shoot up or down in a vertical fashion grab onto ledges etc. With a new leveling system allows gamers to build up Arthurs skills for more powerful magic abilities and attacks. With the addition of extra lives death doesnt mean starting from a check point but rematerializing where they left off.
No longer just a linear experience Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins has plenty of branching sub-missions that will encourage players to explore their surroundings for a more open-ended experience. Gamers can save their progress along the way and revisit cleared stages at anytime to expose unexplored paths concealed items or weapons to help conquer the challenges that lie ahead.
- New features and upgrades for the series ?
- New 3-D characters and environments enrich the side-scrolling adventure!
- New weapons magic and armor help Arthur overcome difficult challenges
- New and improved moves for the heroic Sir Arthur:
- Double-jump in mid-air grab onto ledges and much more
- New save feature allows gamers to revisit cleared stages at anytime
- New level-up system for more powerful abilities and attacks
- Extra lives mean starting where players left off and not at check points
- Expansive environments ? Five main stages each with multiple sub-missions hidden paths and bosses to conquer