“A classic story about family respect and loyalty Mario Puzos The Godfather and the Paramount Pictures film based on that novel serve as the games inspiration. The Godfather Blackhand Edition puts you at the center of the action in one of historys most revered cinematic masterpieces allowing you to choose your path as you rise from lowly outsider to envied and feared Don in a living world 1945-1955 New York.
The Godfather Blackhand Edition for Wii offers countless choices for solving the familys problems with brutal violence skillful diplomacy or a cunning mix of both. Use your powers of loyalty and fear to earn respect through interactions with police businessmen racket bosses other mobsters and more. The decisions you make have lasting consequences just as they do in the legendary mob underworld of The Godfather books and films.
The Godfather film featured many of Hollywoods finest actors and several are contributing to the games development. Actors lending their voices to add a dramatic and cinematic touch to the game include the late Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone James Caan as Sonny Corleone and Robert Duvall as consigliore Tom Hagen.
- The World of The Godfather: Experience a decade of the mafia in a living world New York City from 1945-55 with enhancements to racket truck heists extortions targeting living world gameplay and much more.
- Blackmail Favors Extortion?.Keys to the Criminal Enterprise: Perform all new favors in to increase your rep with local businesses and the Family or extort the local shopkeepers to put more money in your pocket. Chat up and exploit the ladies to get dirt on the local fuzz for additional protection from the law.
- Fight for the Family: The Godfather Blackhand Edition on Wii features more contract hits with new family compounds to explore control and destroy.
- Control Freak: For improved hyper-intuitive Blackhand Control use gestures with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to really beat down your opposition or point directly at the screen using the Wii Remote for pinpoint firearm accuracy. Throw punches and hooks swing a baseball bat toss a grabbed enemy through a window and much more
- Increase Your Crew: Advance up the criminal ladder in the Corleone Family and gain the ability to hire an entire Hit Squad for truly dangerous assignments.
- Explosive Death: Plant car bombs on stationary vehicles and watch the impressive explosions light up the sky.
- Classic Film Moments: Take on film-based and original missions as you interact with classic characters and experience unforgettable moments from the film.
- Put Yourself in The Godfather: Create your own mobster and get a piece of the action by putting yourself in a living open-world New York City.
- Choose Your Path: Earn respect and customize your characters abilities. Will you invest in the intimidation skills of the Enforcer or the negotiation skills of the Operator?
- Persistent World: Interact freely with an assortment of characters. The characters remember your interactions-whether you were diplomatic accommodating or brutal-and will respond appropriately when you meet again.
- Control New York: Your bid to take control of the Corleone Family and make New York City your own will be challenged by the other four families from the fiction: Tattaglia Cuneo Barzini and Stracci.