“Written by Greg Rucka author of the Queen and Country series of novels and graphic novels Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow provides a sophisticated and gripping storyline that is sure to resonate with comic book lovers and action enthusiasts. We find Gabe Logan once again using a combination of stealth and run-and-gun gameplay as he is called into action when a dangerous new technology is hijacked by a criminal extremist group. In a story that takes him from the depths of the Indian Ocean to the deserts of the Middle East Gabe is faced with the possibility that his long time partner Lian Xing is a double agent.
Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow provides a variety of combat mechanics including the ability to force enemies into cover with blind-fire an advanced melee system that allows Gabe to use enemies as human shields and full 360 degree underwater combat.
- Leverages DualShock 2 controller utilizing the second analog stick to make getting in and out of cover easier and the L1 button to make combat more intuitive.
- Re-mastered for the PS2 hardware with high resolution textures and effects
- Precision targeting allows players to target enemy body parts utilizing an arsenal of more than 55 high-tech weapons and advanced vision technology.
- Enhanced combat actions enable players to force enemies to take cover with blind fire or protect health with the new human shield features.
- Underwater physics allows players to experience 360 degrees of water navigation to explore shipwrecks and target enemies with new underwater weapons like the bolt pistol and spear gun.
- Features a Hollywood-style Production with a gripping storyline by acclaimed author Greg Rucka (Whiteout Queen & Country series) and an all-new soundtrack by international recording artist Azam Ali (300 24).