“Fearless beat cop Jack Slate is back in a hardboiled action adventure that blends the best of Hollywood cinematic style with Hong Kong inspired action. For the first time Dead to Rights goes mobile bringing its high octane brand of gritty noir action onto the Sony PSP. Featuring a new storyline as well as new moves weapons and features Dead to Rights is packed with action. Someone has kidnapped an essential informant in a high profile investigation of an untouchable crime lord called Whisper. Jack and his trusted K-9 partner Shadow return to navigate the corrupt underworld of Grant City and go bullet-to-bullet with an army of hostile gang members to rescue the lost informant before its too late.
- Dead to Rights has gone mobile! – Gritty beat cop Jack Slate is back in an all-new hardboiled action adventure for the Sony PSP
- High-adrenaline gameplay cutting-edge graphics intricate level design special effects 3-D audio design and sophisticated enemy AI push the limits of Sony PSP technology
- New immersive storyline new weapons new lethal disarms new hardware – Dead to Rights style!
- Trusty dog Shadow returns! – Send Shadow in to wrestle enemies to the ground and finish the attack
- Go head-to-head with your friends – wireless multiplayer DeathMatch gameplay adds hours of replay value
- The perfect mix of mayhem! – Slow-motion choreographed dives hardcore melee fighting devastating disarms and super slick kill moves
- Advanced camera system – takes full advantage of the PSP widescreen allowing players to simultaneously track multiple enemies.