“Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge combines the thrills of low-to-the-ground air combat with the swashbuckling style of an action-adventure movie. Players pilot powerful fantasy aircraft in a game reminiscent of a classic Hollywood tale as they battle enemy aces and navigate tricky stunts in single- and multiplayer modes. As the handsome and daring air pirate Nathan Zachary players barnstorm through 1930s America hunting down the murderers of Nathans best friend.
- Environments that serve as weapons. Use the natural environment and man-made structures to great advantage. Trigger landslides collapse water towers and bridges or fly through danger zones to destroy or avoid fast-approaching enemies.
- Fully loaded aerial hotrods. Pilot one of 10 warplanes armed to the teeth with napalm missiles magnetic grapples and sandstorm cannons. Swoop and dive to elude bogeys just itching to take down the good guys.
- Multiplayer madness. Dogfight enemy aircraft in four-person splitscreen multiplayer mode. Fly solo or with a squadron against human and artificial intelligence opponents.
- Secrets in the skies. Swoop high and low in a search for stunt zones which uncover bonus weapons and more.
- Flight school not required. Command the air with ease in the true spirit of combat flying. Focus on the art of dogfighting not the science of flying.