“ATV Offroad Fury 3 is the third installment in the multimillion selling racing franchise that provides intense free-roaming offroad racing gameplay packed with additional courses larger environments extra modes mini-games more ATVs online gameplay via the Network Adaptor (Ethernet/Modem) (for PlayStation(r) 2) and future support for the internal Hard Disk Drive (40GB)(for PlayStation(r)2).
Through both on- and offline gameplay players will be able to tear it up anywhere and blaze their own trail choosing from more than 24 highly detailed ATVs – including six competing ATVs in all singleplayer and multiplayer modes that offer varied gameplay.
With visually stunning backgrounds featuring water and mud effects and fully interactive objects and instances such as ramps tires cones and trees ATV Offroad Fury 3 will include a new short track one-day events and Olympic championships.
Playable from both first- and third-person perspectives ATV Offroad Fury 3 features two main modes of play containing race freestyle career mini-games and multiplayer games. Other modes will include a training course and waypoint editor. In ATV Offroad Fury 3 players will have the ability to race in more than 30 unique environments with six distinct terrain types including snow dirt mud ice water and grass as well as compete in eight exciting mini-games including king of the hill treasure hunt tag hockey soccer basketball and pre-load – to play in all multi-player modes.
Supporting up to six players online with voice-chat capabilities via the USB Headset (for PlayStation 2) ATV Offroad Fury 3 includes a new comprehensive online scoreboard system that records event data for players and clans within all race types.
- Six race modes including: Practice Lap Attack Single Race Championships Freeride and multiple Multiplayer games.
- Practice – Players may ride any available course for an unlimited duration. The game will also include a training course and waypoint editor.
- Lap Attack – Players turn in their best time and race against the clock to better it while mastering the track before race time.
- Single Race – Players compete against each other or the artificial intelligence on any available course.
- Championships – Players compete in a variety of championships to earn a gold silver or bronze trophy and unlock new ATVs tracks and other goodies. Mode includes a new short track One-day events and Olympic championships.
- Freeride – Players drive anywhere as long as they want on any available environment without lap count or time restrictions.
- Duel – Players compete directly against one another without additional computer riders on the track.
- Online – Gameplay with up to 6 players featuring all-new comprehensive online scoreboard system recording event data for players and clans within all race types. Will include support for USB keyboard and USB headset
(for PlayStation 2).
- Mini-games – Eight mini-games including king off the hill treasure hunt tag hockey soccer basketball and preload.
- New vehicle tuning system allowing players to change tire type and gear ratios.
- Up to 20 customizable component parts for both your bike and rider along with color designs and logos to place on panels and rider liveries – showing rider experience in events.
- New Garage mode storing the players complete progression and unlocked data including vehicles component parts and rider liveries.
- Visually stunning backgrounds with water and mud effects and fully interactive objects and instances such as ramps tires cones and trees.
- 6 distinct terrain types – snow dirt mud ice water and grass each with distinct handling properties.
- 34 freestyle tricks including combos and linkers.